Hot air balloon flight over Kaunas
Kaunas Castle, Town Hall, Vytautas Church, Bernardine Monestary, Thunder House and many other must-see places at the same time. You can view all of this during a hot ar balloon flight in Kaunas.
Hot air balloons in Kaunas usually take off in Santaka or the island of the Nemunas and, after flying through the whole city, land outside of the city. Hot air balloons in Kaunas usually take off in Santaka or the island of the Nemunas and, after flying through the whole city, land outside the city. If the wind direction is not suitable to rise in these places, the balloons can start in Pažaislis Monastery, Lapės, Rokai and elsewhere. In any case, our goal is to show you the Old Town of Kaunas from above.
Kaunas is unique in its beauty. Don’t miss the opportunity to admire Kaunas Old Town from a hot air balloon.
The flight price include:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Kaunas, also over Vilnius or Trakai, Molėtai, Ukmergė, Alytus or Panevėžys (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt). For an extra charge, the ticket is also valid for a flight in Kėdainiai, Šiauliai, Klaipėda region.
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance in the amount of 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.